IRIS & FAMILY

With recently added Marcus we are now a happy family of five! Damian and Amaye are very good siblings with their own very unique personalities. Damian is very imaginative and he expresses it through his stories, both written and verbal. Amaye is an actress in the works. She quite often becomes the center of attention with her antics.

Monday, March 24, 2008

A purple wedding dress for the wedding?

Okay so Ray and I have decided to tie the knot. We are getting married on June 21st of this year, so it is just around the corner. I've done very good at planning the whole thing with a lot of help from family. As I was looking at dresses I fell in love with this deep purple dress that just stuck out like a sore thumb. I toyed with the idea of buying it to wear and even mentioned it to several people. Their reaction was priceless. I'm really having fun with it all. You are probably wondering why we waited so long. We were never ready at the same time. Now, we are very happy with each other. We have both matured together and learned that we want to spend the rest of our lives together. He is the yin to my yang. Yes, cliche but true. We are very different from each other, but I love him dearly!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home