IRIS & FAMILY

With recently added Marcus we are now a happy family of five! Damian and Amaye are very good siblings with their own very unique personalities. Damian is very imaginative and he expresses it through his stories, both written and verbal. Amaye is an actress in the works. She quite often becomes the center of attention with her antics.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Wedding

Hello All! I got really busy with the wedding preparations and I haven't blogged in a while. Here are a few pics from our wedding on June 21, 2008. Ray and I had a wonderful time! We got married at Saint Mary's Church in Los Angeles and had our reception at Almansor Court in Alhambra. We also took several photos at the Disney Concert Hall. My son Damian was the ring bearer and Amaye was the flower girl. Our best man was Steve, Ray's brother, and our Maid of honor was Eileen, one of my best friends. The ceremony was very touching as the priest Fr. Jim made every effort to include our three children in the ceremony. The reception was small but very nice or "classy" as one of my friends described it. We had a great time with all our guests!

I am very proud to say that very soon I will be changing my last name to Ray's and our kids last name. I will match the rest of our family! I can't say that married life is much different from before, but I still get the giggles when I say husband.

The photos on the slide show are just photos our friends took. Once I get the professional photos I will be making another slide show. I hope you enjoy these.

2 Comments:

  • At 23/7/08 3:13 PM , Blogger Sis said...

    Iris, I giggled for the first year every time I said husband. Your ceremony was so touching, I loved it. I wish you and Ray many years of happiness. Love you.

     
  • At 23/7/08 5:11 PM , Blogger The Pollard's said...

    Congrats! We are so happy for you and your family! The pictures are beautiful..........

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home