IRIS & FAMILY

With recently added Marcus we are now a happy family of five! Damian and Amaye are very good siblings with their own very unique personalities. Damian is very imaginative and he expresses it through his stories, both written and verbal. Amaye is an actress in the works. She quite often becomes the center of attention with her antics.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

4 weeks to go!




I'm all belly! Our little girl is growing and moving like crazy now. Our schedules are hectic everyday. I wanted to post the latest pics of my little ones. I can't get Amaye to take a normal picture lately. She thinks she has to pose for each shot. Marcus seems to be saying a new word everyday. Damian is being a great big brother as usual! I have to say that I have been more tired with this pregnancy. Maybe the three we already have might have something to do with that! Ray has been awesome about stepping in and taking on a more of my duties, even after a long days work! Bless him! I wouldn't know what to do without him. I've been having the false labor with this pregnancy. We had a false alarm on Friday. The hospital sent me home and told me to rest to get the contractions to stop. I'm trying! I'm still working so rest and relaxation is very hard.

1 Comments:

  • At 12/2/09 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow Sweetie, you are all BELLY, you look gorgeous! You are glowing and look so happy, I'm so happy for you and thank you for being such a great friend! Love you all. Melissa

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home